Carpet Cleaner Buyer's Guide
This guide was developed with the business owner, facility manager and property managers in mind to give them the knowledge they need to make an educated and informed decision when hiring a carpet cleaner.
Table Of Contents
FOUR STEPS TO A FRESH, CLEAN, HEALTHY CARPET
If you are thinking about having your carpet cleaned, we encourage you to follow these four steps: If you are thinking about having your carpet cleaned, we encourage you to follow these four steps:
- Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned. They won’t get clean by waiting. And the longer they remain dirty, the sooner they will wear out. Plus the longer you will have to breath all the pollens, fungus, and chemicals that hide in your carpet
- List your objectives. Do you want only the dirt removed something you can do with a rented machine? Or do you want all the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, and dust mites removed, which will require the high-powered hot water extractor as we use? Do you want to work with an honest reputable company-or are you willing to risk working with the company that offers you the lowest price-knowing that the company might not be in business tomorrow.
- Ask questions. The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and to listen carefully to the answers. Here are seven tough, hard to answer questions to ask a carpet cleaner before he begins to clean your carpet…
- What method of cleaning do you recommend?
- What type of equipment do you use to clean carpets?
- What will your equipment remove from my carpets?
- What type of training and experience do you have?
- Will you pre-vacuum the carpet before cleaning?
- How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
- What type of written guarantee do you offer?
- Once you are satisfied that you are working with an honest, competent professional, invite him to your office and ask for a specific quotation in writing. A written quotation gives you the assurance that you know exactly what your job will cost-no surprises-no bait and switch.
By following these four steps, you’ll gain all the information you need to make an informed, intelligent decision. If you want a quick, cheap brush the dirt off the surface carpet-cleaning job, many companies Kijiji can help you. Or you can do the job yourself with a rental unit.
But, if you want your carpet to be completely and healthily cleaned-removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollens, and tobacco products- then I invite you to call us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and offer to come to your home for a free written quotation-without cost or obligation of any kind. To reach us, call (204)615-7738.
Stay In Touch
Be the first to find out about promotions, specials, and other great deals from Santos Carpet Cleaning. Fill out the form to the right.
Take A Look At What Some Of Our Clients Had To Say.
One Of Our Google Reviews
This company provides great service with great pricing. My carpets are looking brand new. I'm very happy with there service.
One Of Our Yellow Pages Reviews
A Review From The BBB
I definitely recommend these guys! I have a decent size office space and was considering replacing the carpet. After they performed their restoration service the carpet looks almost new!
Another Google Review
They can be your one-stop destination for fulfilling your cleaning needs. I am really thankful to their dedicated and friendly staffs. Good service, highly recommended!
Another Yellow Pages Review
I had a dining room and living room done by this company. They gave me a time of arrival and called 30 minutes before they arrived. They were very good at communicating what we could expect from the cleaning (some of the stains were very bad), but we were extremely happy with the results. Everything looks and smells fresh. I didn't notice any strong chemical smell during or after cleaning. I believe I got good value for the money spent and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Another Google Review
I am very happy with their method of cleaning tile and grout. The behavior and attentiveness of their staff is really admirable. Keep up the good work!
The Right People, The Right Equipment, The Right Price.
FULLY INSURED, CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
At Santos Carpet Cleaning, We Don't Cut Corners. We Clean them